POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only : Re: The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Three Puzzles [2MB mpeg] URL only
From: Anthony C  D'Agostino
Date: 14 May 2000 17:38:08
Message: <391f1cc0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Anton!  I'm glad you like it.  Too bad Media player doesn't loop
properly -- it skips a frame at the end.

I think I remember seeing your excellent lego images in the graphdev (or
povray) forum a few years ago.  Was that you?

By the way, I see that you live in the Netherlands.  Here are my latest
images created with blender (a program from the Netherlands):
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/scorpius/torusknot2.jpg
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/scorpius/torusknot.jpg